The group chat experience is comparable to in-person discussions in that: group chats occur at a scheduled date and time, participants easily interact and engage with one another, and the moderator probes participant responses in-the-moment.
Are you a researcher who does most of your interviewing in-person? Give online group chat a try!
Give it a try! Know a non-profit or local business that could benefit from your research skills? InsideHeads is on your team!
When the services a researcher offers are free, we never charge a fee. InsideHeads’ interview platforms are free to use for moderator training, student projects, non-profit companies, and all pro bono work.-Jennifer Dale
Contact InsideHeads today to get started!
Curious about the process? It’s pretty straightforward, check it out:
- Identify your research objective
- Source prospective participants who will actively engage in the group discussion for free (or be willing to compensate them for their time and opinions)
- Write the screening questionnaire
- Screen prospective recruits
- InsideHeads assists if your email list of prospects to screen is long
- InsideHeads sends instructions to your invited attendees (or shows you how to DIY)
- Write the discussion guide & identify visual stimuli
- InsideHeads provides feedback and suggestions on your guide and tips on moderating in a live group chat environment.
- Practice moderating in your private online facility
- Moderate the discussion
- InsideHeads is your Live Group Administrator (or trains someone from your team how to support the moderator as the admin)
Q. How much will it cost me to do my own online focus groups using the InsideHeads virtual focus facility platform?*
Why Chat Focus Groups?